Friday, May 11, 2012

My Experience With Tria Hair Removal

Today I will be reviewing one of my absolute favorite products on the market currently: the Tria home hair removal system. I do reviews for many different products, but this one really stands out in my eyes as one of the most innovative products in the beauty industry in the last several years. The Tria lets consumers get the exact same results that you would expect to get from a salon quality laser hair removal center, only in the privacy and comfort of your own home. I personally have been using the Tria for around 7 months, and am beyond pleased. Today I'll give you some information about the product as well as give you my personal experience with this beautiful little piece of machinery.

First off, I happen to be a man, and have been looking for a practical solution to hair removal for many years now. I had been shaving my chest, stomach, and arms pretty much my entire life, mostly because of aesthetics, and to cut down on heat during the summer. Shaving is time consuming, costly, and causes nasty side effects like razor burn and ingrown hairs (both of which I happened to experience quite frequently). Eventually, I decided I wanted something that would at least cut down on the frequency at which I had to remove hair, so I switched to waxing. This was better on the time issue, but happens to be beyond painful, quite expensive, and not permanent. I still did it out of necessity, but always longed for another option. I had briefly explored the idea of going to a salon for laser hair removal, but never did it simply because of the fact that it would have been so incredibly expensive for me based on the thickness of my hair and the large amount of areas that would have required treatment.

I then saw a television commercial about a year ago for the Tria. Tria is a laser hair removal gun that is FDA approved for home use. It is a one time fee, and can be used indefinitely until the desired result has been achieved.

So far, I have used the Tria on my chest and stomach for a period of about 6 months. I started noticing a thinning of the hair and slower grow back at around the 3 month mark. Now at 6 months, the hair is nearly gone completely, which is fantastic to say the least. Keep in mind that I have unusually thick and course hair, which means it's possible others will see results even quicker than I did (even though Tria's website says to expect results in 6 to 8 months).

Overall, I am very pleased with the Tria, and would highly recommend it to anyone who has a need for permanent hair removal. I personally have not had a problem with the device at all, but it does come with a 1 year warranty to provide some extra peace of mind.

I hope this review helped, and thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.yoga teacher training in kerala

    ReplyDelete